The 11th Annual Witch Way 5K Coming to Indialantic
The 11th Annual Witch Way 5K comes to Nance Park, in Indialantic, on October 6th. We invite runners and walkers alike to participate in this family-oriented evening race.
The Witch Way 5K is a fun-filled family-friendly evening. Join us as a participant, sponsor or to just enjoy the festivities and cheer on our runners and walkers! Immediately following the race, we’ll gather at Long Doggers for a post-run festivities where we will announce the winners and celebrate their hard efforts! There will be trick-or-treating for the kids at the Indialantic Shopping Center.
All proceeds to benefit Indialantic Beautification Programs and SPCA of Brevard.
Click to Register Online
Or print the Runner Registration Form and mail to: The Town of Indialantic – Witch Way 5K,
216 Fifth Avenue, Indialantic, FL 32903
• Door prize: Two 1 day Disney Park Hopper Passes
• Fun race themed awards
• Each race participant will receive a complimentary technical t-shirt – while supplies last. Be sure to sign-up early to avoid missing out — they go fast
• Run with your vaccinated, well-mannered dog – that is not in heat! (Separate start time at 5:35PM)
• Trick or treating for the kids
• After party at Long Doggers Indialantic – runners get a free beverage and hot dog
• Scenic course through the Town of Indialantic that begins and ends at Nance Park on the beach. (see map link below)
• Dogs will be available for adoption at the event
• Costume contests for adults, kids and dogs
Please refer to the Schedule of Events below for more details.
Free parking will be available at Nance Park and the boardwalk from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. for race participants and their families.
Race Results will be posted by Running Zone.
Read More Posts
With Climbing Interest Rates, Is Now a Good Time to Buy a Home? The housing market on the Space Coast is heating up, with mortgage interest rates beginning to climb. This has many potential homebuyers wondering if now is the right time to buy. What to consider? There...
Why Should You Hire an Experienced Realtor?There are many reasons to hire an experienced real estate agent when you're buying or selling a home. They have the expertise and knowledge of the real estate market that you may not have. This includes being up-to-date on...
Things to do in Brevard County for Families with Young ChildrenThere are many family-friendly events happening year-round in Brevard County. One popular event is the Brevard Zoo, which offers families the opportunity to learn about and see exotic animals. Other local...